Convergence of PR Pioneers, Students and Star-Studded Speakers at PRSI-PRSD event
New Delhi, September 20–2023: The 17th Global Communication Conclave, being organized by the Public Relations Council of India (PRCI) in collaboration with the Public Relations Society Delhi (PRSD), will take place on September 21st and 22nd ,2023. The first day of the event will be held at the Civil Services Officers Institute, while the second day will take place at the auditorium of PHD House on August Kranti Marg, near Siri Fort Auditorium, New Delhi.
Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, former Union Minister and Shri K.C. Tyagi , Ex M.P. / Special Advisor and Chief Spokesperson , Janta Dal United will be the guest of honor at the inaugural ceremony. Dr. Vijay Pothukuchi, a known professional and Chairman at number of companies in India and abroad; will deliver the opening address. Diplomats from various countries, including the embassies of Austria, Egypt, Israel, Switzerland, and the Philippines are expected to participate.
On day one, during the the Chanakya Award Ceremony professionals will be honored the notable being Dr. Sambit Patra, Chairman of ITDC; Shri Jual Oram, MP, and Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Defence; and Prof. Dr. K Venugopal, Former VC, Bangalore University.
Under the theme “Building Trust in the Digital Age,” the conclave will focus on the challenges of trust in our digital-centric era, including data breaches, privacy concerns, and more. The event will feature sessions and discussions on topics like the Ethical Implications of Digital Transformation, Reinventing Culture in a Digital Age, and Maintaining the Human Element in Public Relations. Additionally, the conclave will honor achievers with PRCI’s signature “Chanakya” awards, induct individuals into the “PR Hall of Fame,” and present the prestigious PRCI Excellence for Corporate Collaterals.
The 17th Global Communication Conclave will bring together industry leaders, communication experts, media veterans, PR specialists, event management professionals, and academic professionals to share insights, strategies, and best practices for succeeding in the digital age (Attached list).
Shri M.B. Jayaram, PRCI Chief Mentor and Chairman Emeritus, expressed excitement about the event, stating, “We have invited top-notch speakers and experts from around the world to participate in the 17th Global Communication Conclave. Over 250 corporate communication experts and high-end professionals will be attending this mega event. Our esteemed speakers will share their thoughts on building trust and transparency in the digital age, as well as discuss social media marketing and effective communication strategies.”
Mr. S. S. Rao, Chairman of the Public Relations Society Delhi, emphasized the event’s significance, saying, “The 17th Global Communication Conclave will facilitate insightful discussions engaging experts from around the world.”
Galaxy of prominent experts from PR/Communication and veteran professionals will be speaking to share knowledge and current trends in the Communication arena. Faculties include, namely:
● Dr. Pavan Duggal, Chairman, International Commission on Cyber Security Law,
● Ms. Anubhuti Yadav, Head of the Department of New Media and Course Director of Advertising and Public Relations, IIMC Delhi
● Ms Richa Jain Kalra, CEO, Achchi Khabar , News Anchor, Ex- NDTV ,
● Mr Bhaskar Majumdar, Head Marketing Communication CSR, and Digital- at EGI India and South Asia,
● Dr Anubha Walia, Chairperson, Indian Society for Training and Development, Delhi chapter,
● Dr. Lata Suresh, Head, Knowledge Resource Center, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
● Mr Samanyou Garg, ChatGPT Expert,
● Dr Samir Kapur, Director, Adfactors PR,
● Mr Rajeev Dubey, Head of Media, Dabur; Mr. Nitin Mantri, Group CEO of Avian WE,Ms Akanksha Jain, Head of PR and Communication, BharatPe ,
● Mr Sanjeev Handa, Head (CC), Maruti Suzuki ,
● Ms Riddhi Sharma, CEO, Thought In a Dot , Digital Content Strategist,
● Mr Pritesh Chothani, Co-Founder & CEO, HiVoco Education & Learning.
● Ms Feba Varghese, Chief Growth Officer, Skribe
● Ms Sweta Mohanty, Chairperson, Millennial Board , Adfactors PR
● Ms Indu Sharma, Senior GM (Corp Comm) Schneider Electric,
● Ms Aakriti Bhargava, Co-Founder, Wizikey ,
● Ms Jyotsana Dash Nanda, AVP,(Corp Comm) DS Group,
● Sister B K Vidhatri (Brahmakumaris),
● Ms Priti Setia, Vice President, Frontier Technology Practice, Ad factors PR ,
● Mr Kanti Dey, Vice President, PR & Corporate Communications, MobiKwik,
● Mr Yatin Naik, Business Head for Innovation and New Business, HT Media Ltd ,
● Mr Srijan Pal Singh, Chairman of Kalam Centre & Founder of Homi Lab,
● Mr Vivek Atray, Ex-IAS and TEDx speaker;
● Mr Jitender Bhargava, former ED, Air India,
● Mr Sudeep Purkayastha, Executive Vice President/Head (Corporate and Brand Communications) Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.,
● Ms Taru Bahl, Communication Consultant,
● Mr B N Kumar, Independent Journalist ,
● Mr Rajesh Malhotra, IIS , Former Principal Director General, PIB,
● Ms Anita Nayyar, COO Media & Communication at Patanjali Ayurved Ltd,
● Mr Vijay Lokapally, former Deputy Editor, The Hindu – Sportstar,
● Ms. Sweta Goswami, Assistant Editor, Money Control.
● Mr Rajan Sehgal Co-Founder ,Teleporters Travel Solution LLP& Plan Your Holiday,
● Mr Kush Kapoor, CEO, Roseate Group of Hotels ,
● Ms Natascha Shah, Editor, TLF Magazine,
● Mr. Abinash Manghani, CEO, ITC Welcom Heritage Hotels ,
● Ms. C Lekha, Vice President, Corporate Communications & Brand Reputation, INDIGO Airlines.
Founded in 2004, the Public Relations Council of India (PRCI) is the premier body for PR professionals, led by Chairman Emeritus, Mr. M.B. Jayaram. With 58 chapters across the country, PRCI has successfully established global platforms such as the World Communicators Council (WCC) with chapters in the UAE, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh (2 chapters), and Nepal. Plans are also underway to establish chapters in Bhutan, the USA, and Singapore. The dedicated youth wing of PRCI, the Young Communicators Club (YCC), has actively engaged mass communication students across India.